17 February 2006

Things I thought a lot on the flight to Las Vegas today:

1) Are we there yet?
2) Is the guy next to me aware that he's way over the personal space line?
3) I wonder how many drinks the bachelor party behind me has had now.
4) Are we there yet?
5) There is no way they could have used a real human body to design these seats.
6) Nobody needs to make it their mission to spend the 5-hour flight becoming best friends with the people seated caddy-corner from you, especially when they are loud enough to be heard at the other end of the plane.
7) Are we there yet?
8) Young screaming children should never be allowed to travel.
9) Are we there yet?


But after sitting on the tarmac for 30 minutes breathing recycled air, waiting for the terminal to open up, I walked into McCarran Airport and reached baggage claim, where I saw my beloved friends who I don't get to see enough (because they live on the other side of the country).

And then I thought, a lot,

1) That was all worth it. I love my friends.

No comments: