06 April 2006

P.S. I love my family. Here's why:

"Those of us who are there early will eat the lavish hors d'ouevres and drink the expensive wine!!

When the rest of you arrive we'll be eating lasagna and salad off of paper plates (no kidding!) Dress comfortably unless you intend to embarrass the Wedgewood group.

See you then. Right now I'm expecting J,S, J, G, C, Gpop, P, S, M, J and L. with L and K coming over possibly for dessert. We'll miss J. and H.

Love,
AL"


No comment, AL. L, J, J, C and G will all make sarcastic remarks about this for a long time. K might chime in too, and hopefully H as well. J and S will be polite about it and P and S won't have even read it because they don't have a computer. C helped me figure out who M is and S will chastise me for not knowing that in the first place. J will have been confused about it too and will have asked S for clarificaiton. J is probably still sitting at his computer rolling his eyes.

Are the rest of you confuddled yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!
S