25 April 2006

INCIDENT AT WAWA

Scene: I and another person are standing outside my car talking, and 2 guys are sitting in their car parked next to mine.

Strange Person: Hey, can I ask you guys a question? My friend and I here were having a little debate.

Me and person I'm with: Uh, sure.

Strange Person: When you are smoking pot, or you're high on something, do your pupils get bigger or smaller?

Me and person I'm with: Uh, I'm not sure, I think bigger.

Strange person: Bigger? (to the guy seated next to him) See, I told you.

Me and person I'm with: Yeah we're not totally sure, but we think the answer is bigger.

Strange person: Yeah that's what I thought too! My buddy's pupils are big as sh** and he's totally sober. Mine are all tiny and I'm the one who's f***ed up! Well anyway, thanks guys.

Me and person I'm with: Sure thing.

Did I mention that Strange Person was in the driver's seat? Yeah, he drove away. TERRIFIC.

No comments: